Christmas is just around the corner. But how do you know where to find the best Christmas Gifts? How do you know if it’s worth your money? We can help with that.
It’s never too early to get started, especially with so many companies offering early and in-case-you-missed-it sales. In fact, It's vital that you not rely on shipping times this season. For this reason, I am going to recommend that everyone start their Holiday shopping early, as supply chain delays are likely to happen this year.
Keep reading to learn more about the best tech gifts for your fitness enthusiast friend or loved one this season for 2021.
Spade & Co Health Smartwatch 2
Spade & Co’s Health Smartwatch 2 is everything a smartwatch needs to be: simple and sleek. Even better - The watch is unisex, which means it will appeal to both male and female buyers. Spade & Co has a fantastic offer on this device, making it one of the best Christmas Gifts you can find online. They charge significantly less than their competition but still have a powerful suite of features.
Key Features & Benefits
- Sleep Tracking gives you the feedback you need to get better sleep so you can recover from your days better and return stronger and fitter than ever.
- Heart Rate Monitoring is an extremely helpful feature since you can monitor your heart rate so you be sure you are staying in the optimal “fat-burning zone” to reach your weight-loss goals. Additionally, alerts will be sent to you if there is an issue with your heart you need to be made aware of.
- Blood Oxygen Level sensors are an extremely valuable measure of your health because if your blood isn’t carrying enough oxygen, it could indicate an issue with your lungs and circulatory system.
- Body Temperature. The human body is remarkably consistent in temperature. With state-of-the-art health sensors, the Spade & Co Health Smartwatch 2 will let you know at the first sign of an issue arising with your internal body temperature, as this is a very important health indicator.
How are Spade & Co able to deliver so much value at such a great price? They are able to do this because they are a direct-to-consumer company, which means you don't pay for extra nice branding without the added value. Definitely do NOT sleep on the smartwatch that has been applauded by top electronics publication BGR: "The new Apple Watch Series 7 is sleek, but there’s another smartwatch you should consider. It’s called the Spade & Co Health Smartwatch 2, and it’s so great." A definite winner in my book.
Spade & Co Air Buds Pro
The Air Buds Pro isn’t just a cool way to stay entertained on the plane: these wireless earbuds are useful anytime, anywhere. When you need to listen and talk confidently, it’s easy to connect to a wireless speaker using Bluetooth capability. Stay connected on the go!
These are a perfect gift for busy young professionals and college students. Hand someone a gift-wrapped set of their own, and you'll see nothing but smiles.
- Get smart on the go. Podcasts on demand will grow your knowledge or just keep you entertained without getting tangled in wires.
- Stay connected. If you ever found yourself too busy to talk to your friends, fret not.
- Immerse Yourself. Active Noise Cancellation allows you to fully disappear into your audio experience when you need to escape the hustle and bustle of your busy lifestyle.
- High-Quality Bass. Rumbling bass cuts through with crispy clarity to bring you a listening experience that is almost concert-like in quality. Fans of Spade & Co especially appreciate this, as many of them are busy people, who appreciate the added touch of rich quality added to their daily routine.
If you are looking for a luxury audio product without paying luxury audio prices, this is a must. The Air Buds Pro even caught the attention of Rolling Stone.
“The Air Buds Pro are one of the latest contenders to the AirPods throne, and at $50, they’re an easy pick-up, either in favor of AirPods or as a second pair you won’t be afraid to carry around with you.” - Rolling Stone
One of the best Christmas Gifts you can get is helping someone gets safer. Here is an exciting solution to make your daily life and health easier to manage. If you use your tech daily to optimize your life and fitness, that means your tech likely touches a lot of surfaces and collects germs.
Now you can make sure that you are protected from germs and viruses on your phones, thanks to the UV Sanitizer. It comes with powerful ultraviolet light (UVC) to kill bacteria, viruses, and germs. Now you don’t need to worry about getting sick over your phone. Never feel weird about the cleanliness of your phone again.
The Theragun Mini
This year, we are recommending the Theragun Mini, as one of the most affordable and portable Christmas gifts. This is the perfect tool to feel like you are at a luxury spa - on the go!
The Theragun makes it extremely quiet and perfect for use at the office or while watching TV in the middle of the night. It’s got a 120-minute battery life and can be operated with one hand. The Theragun Mini is super portable, making it easy to use on the couch or on the go with 150-minute battery life.
Amazon Kindle PaperWhite
With its new and improved features, the Amazon Kindle is an exciting gift for all bookworms. The new waterproof Kindle has been redesigned. It’s got a bigger screen and more storage. Plus, it’s designed to be as easy-on-the-eyes as paper, even in bright sunlight on the beach. The Kindle also features an adjustable warm light and 20% faster page turns. These features are purpose-built for reading and look like paper, even in bright sunlight on the beach.
The new Kindle is loaded with features that make reading eBooks feel like cracking open a new book and getting a nose full of that mouthwatering "new-book" smell. Truly what a book nerd would love.
With all the excitement as the end of the year approaches, there are tons of opportunities out there to snag the perfect Christmas Gifts for yourself or a loved one. It’s also important to remember that shortages and delivery delays are probably going to happen this year due to the tight supply chains. So keep that in mind, and don't wait. Get out there and find the perfect gadget for you!